The language of commerce is different to academia and day-to day English. Students aiming for a career within the global environment will benefit tremendously from this course. The course aims for students to acquire more strategic skills in English in business or professional work contexts and help them achieve their goals for career advancement by being globally more competitive in English
WHY STUDY WORKPLACE ENGLISH?
• Working in small teams will develop students’ skills in cooperation and negotiation, essential for success in the working world
• Learners improve their spoken and written business communication in multicultural and cross-cultural work settings
• Develop professional business presentations
• Course often includes guest speakers sharing their own business experiences.
• Students can apply business-specific language to real-world business case studies.
- 20 hours per week
- Morning Session
Monday to Thursday (5 hours of study)
- Evening Session
Monday to Friday (4 hours of study)
- Length of course: 12 weeks