Life in Sydney
Sydney is constantly rated as one of the world’s best destinations for international students. Is a small urban-paradise located just in the heart of NSW. Being the main city in the country, Sydney delivers much more than people usual expect in terms of work-life balance. Full of cinematic beaches and hidden secret spots, go scuba-diving, bush walking and much more. The city gives us also the chance to be in a cosmopolitan atmosphere. It has a lively city center and great nightlife. Sydney is not only beautiful, but also safe and clean, and students find people are very friendly and welcoming.
Barton International campus is very well located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Facts about the most loved city in Australia
- 5.05 Million population estimated in 2015.
- English, Arabic, Cantonese, Mandarin, Greek and Vietnamese are the main languages spoken in Sydney.
- Rugby is the most popular sport in Sydney
- All beaches in Sydney offer picnic shelters, electric barbecues, play areas, kiosks, toilets and change-rooms.
- Almost 32% of the population of Sydney were born overseas.